Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Wore: "Ramblin' Rose"

Hi Gals! Hope by the time you're reading this your Wednesday is going amazing.
I've been so out of whack the last couple of days and I honestly haven't even been on to read others blogs either. Don't really know why?
I'm back now! Did you miss me? 
Today I did an outfit post with two pieces that I picked up at the thrift on Monday. 
I thought they went together perfectly.
 
 Do you like this combo? I have one vest and it's denim (of course), so I've been wanting to venture out and get a men's suit vest. It got the effect that I wanted it to. Can't wait to pair this vest with a lace dress! 
 Worn with my favoritest shoe EVER my studded boots. You can barely see them. I know. The only thing missing from this outfit is a pocket watch!
The wind has been psycho the past couple of days.. look at the bottom of the dress. Thankfully it doesn't show anything.. but c'mon wind I've had enough of you! Go home. 
 Bonus! With those little minions of mine. They came outside and were just watching me take pictures so I asked them to join in the fun. Noah is just a goof like me, obviously. Pia ASKED me to smile. Lol. 

Dress: Thrifted
Vest: Thrifted
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: They're from Egypt
Flower: I made

Until tomorrow!
With all my love,

Pati

8 comments:

  1. You're adorable!!! The pattern on that dress is divine! And your little ones are as cute as you!!! Love the outfit!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Right? I love this dress! The little ones are crazy.

      Delete
  2. gah, your kiddo's are soooo cute!!
    And you look great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit is cute. I really like men's vests too. They are just really comfy. And they always have those useful side pockets. And your minions are beautiful!

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Pockets! I love when dresses have pockets also. I don't know why they all don't?! Totally planning on getting more vests.

      Delete
  4. Aw, the little ones are so cute! I love the dress. It just feels "fresh," for lack of a better phrase. I'm jealous that you live somewhere that has weather that accommodates dresses, right now. It's still wintery weather here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress and your daughter is absolutely adorable! She looks like her pretty mama :) Love this, you look great!

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It totally makes my day a little better when you do!