Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Las Vegas Cafe

Hiiii!!! I finally have my sanity back enough to sit down and write a post.
I've had both kids with the flu these last two weeks.
It has been chaotic and totally exhausting! Totally mommy life though. 

Today I just wanted to do a quick post about a restaurant we went to this past weekend. 
I don't like knowing there are undiscovered gems around town, or even near us, we haven't been to.
I'm so glad we went because it was delicious!


It was dark already when we got there and I couldn't get a proper picture of the sign. Found this one above.


My lovely handsome hunk of man. He wouldn't properly pose for me. What a stinker!
It was also really quite crowded in there. I feel super awkward grabbing my camera and constantly taking pictures.
I will get better at this. Who cares right?
The pictures that follow are all food pictures. The decor in there has to be mentioned though. It was so bright and colorful!
There were streamers hung all along the ceiling of different images, including roosters, hats, people dancing, etc.
So mad at myself that I didn't take pictures.


We started off with this delicious monstrosity called queso flameado. It's basically melted cheese with chunks of chorizo in it.
This was the only place I think that has ever given us this much. 
It was AMAZING!



My dinner was an order of flautas with rice and beans. Literally everything about this was delicious.
Look at that guacamole! Totally fresh and yummy.


The boy's dinner. It was a combo of enchiladas and beef tacos. NOMS!

That's it for today, short and delicious.
Now that I have made you hungry I shall leave you... until tomorrow.

With all my love,

Pati


10 comments:

  1. That first one looks sooo good! I'm going to have to make a soyrizo version of it sometime! Haha, my husband is the same way :) and I HATE taking pictures in public places, that's why most of my pics are in front of a sheet in the backyard ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, about your pictures. I need to get more comfortable. I usually won't see those people ever again..so who cares?

      Delete
  2. I love finding little resturaunts like this. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word all that food looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pati!

    Whoa! This looks like some seriously intense food! Enchiladas are my faveeeee!

    I love your blog and your writing. totally feel like I can relate... We were all sick with the flu for two weeks (1 week with 1 stomach flu, then a week of health, then another week of a cold based flu!) it was really a nightmare being sick with two kids also sick. Ugh! Glad to be over it. Also, glad you guys are feeling better, too :)

    My bf never poses for me. He always turns away or makes a stupid face, lol.

    Glad to have found your blog :)

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Super intense Mexican food is THE best!
      So glad the flu is over and done with.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. what a n amazing blog!!! really love it!!

    If u want invite u to visit our blog and we can follow each other :)

    http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh I love really great mexican food!!!! One of my faves. And sometimes the 'hole in the wall' is the best place around.
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It totally makes my day a little better when you do!