Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I Wore: Blue Paisley Heaven

nebula in bloom paisley heaven
Hi Guys!
Look it's me making silly faces and wearing what I would call my old lady outfit.
I've been buying tons of these longer skirts lately with all types of different patterns.
I wore this to work, hence the cardigan, I don't usually hang out in a cardigan in 95 degree heat. I promise.
Texas has been so darn hot lately it's completely unbearable to just hang out outside. 
nebula in bloom outfit
nebula in bloom outfit
I found this polo when returning another pair of crazy shoes my mom got me, that I would never wear, and was super stoked on it.
I got the same one in three different colors. They're pretty thin but also sturdy. Just what I need. 
Guys.. my hair. I'm gonna be a little sad when it's gone but seriously it's time. Texas heat is not the place you want ridiculously long hair in. 
nebula in bloom outfit nebula in bloom outfit
Clearly, I was super stoked on the skirt. Duh! It's super comfy and blueeee. 
Not too sure why I didn't take a picture of the bow but it's a happy sushi bow. I'm super in love with it.
It's from one of my favorite bow makers ever.
nebula in bloom outfit nebula in bloom outfit
I'm perpetually barefoot gals. If I could walk around in public with no shoes I totally would. It's so much cooler and comfortable.
nebula in bloom outfit
I'd like to take a super quick moment and bring up these wood carving/paintings behind me. They're all from Paraguay and were all given to me as presents. The flower trees are my favorite. I was actually thinking about breaking them up around my house and start making some kind of collage with them in different spots. We shall see. 
I guess that's it for today. Have an awesome Wednesday!

Cardigan: Gap
Polo: Bass
Skirt: Thrifted
Bow: Pink Donuts Designs (Sara is the best with them)

With All My Love,

Pati

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE longer skirts and this one looks great.

    It's so hard for me to find stuff that is the right length for my 5'8" frame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm a shorty. Only 5' 2" so I have the opposite problem. Haha.

      Delete
  2. Yes yes yes! I love your hair. It looks great! Beautiful pairing with your skirt. :)

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Also, your lip color is divine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I think the lip color is from N.Y.C.. I finally got enough courage to wear it. I always wear red.

      Delete
  4. I particularly love paisley, and I have to tell you, this is the best skirt I've ever seen with this print! Such a lovely look.

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I felt the same way. As soon as I scoped it out on the rack i knew it was to be mine.

      Delete
  5. So pretty, and I love all of the blue's combined the way they are!
    ugh, I feel you on the long hair issue, I always regret it once I go for the cut though, so I'm going to try and just put it up all summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying VERY hard to not chop it all off. I need to just fix it more.. but that takes effort. Bah.

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! It totally makes my day a little better when you do!