Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Doctor Who

Hiya!
So for the last two weeks I've had a new and very addicting obsession.. Doctor Who. OMG, it's the most amazing thing ever. I had resisted for a while to watch it. It didn't seem like my cup of tea but boy was I wrong!
Just wanted to show you all some cool things I found around the interwebs!
Oh Daleks.. will we ever get rid of you? Don't tell me if you know.. I just finished season two.
Tardis <3
Aren't these awesome?!
Doctors.. Not going to lie it took a while to get used to the 10th? doctor.. 
Obsessed with this!

These two are kind of hard to see but aren't they awesome?

I cannot get enough of this show. I'll be sad when I come to the end of the episodes on Netflix for sure.
With all my love,

Pati







6 comments:

  1. Yay! Another convert!

    Each Doctor is amazing and wonderful in their own way. Each one has grown on me to the point of love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently I am loving the 10th doctor.. don't really see how the 11th could top him. It was a bit off putting when it the series went from the 9th to the 10th so I'm sure if I give it time the next will grow on me.

      Delete
  2. Of course I love this post! haha
    As the lady above said, each doctor is/was wonderful in their own way. The tenth doctor is actually my favorite, but I really love the 9th and 11th too. I'm much more picky when it comes to the companions though, haha. Regardless, the show is a lot of fun. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love and kicking myself that I didn't start it sooner. Bah! So glad you pushed me! I think for some reason the 10th might end up being my fave also but we shall see. I'm currently on the Shakespeare episode and can't stop!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Right? I need to immediately purchase this fabric and make this skirt!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! It totally makes my day a little better when you do!